The Hydrowonk Blog is a community devoted to the exchange and building of intellectual capital in the water industry. The matters discussed may be controversial. There is a healthy diversity of perspectives and beliefs in our industry.
- Let’s share our perspectives and knowledge in a polite and respectful manner.
- Let’s use the “Golden Rule” of doing onto others what you would want others to do upon you.
- Please cite sources for your information if possible so that our community becomes a place to aggregate our individual knowledge.
- Recall that this is a blog for exchange among professionals.
The usual don’ts apply, including:
- No posting of unlicensed copyrighted material.
- No harassment or insults for any reason, including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion.
- No chain letters.
- No SPAM.
We reserve the right to delete any material that violates the Hydrowonk Code of Conduct. If you find any post violates the Hydrowonk Code of Conduct, please contact us and we will assess the situation and take necessary actions.